Night Guest Laundry Attendant
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for guests and employees. Offers guest assistance when needed whenever possible. Sells the value of homestead village to all inquiries (via telephone and in person) and strives to convert them into reservations and occupied rooms. Responsible for conducting courtesy calls within 20 minutes after guest check-in. Maintains and organizes work area and clean model, lobby and front desk, and guest common area daily. Assists in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the laundry room and the guest laundry. Complies with safety and security policies in accordance with homestead village standards to include property tours. Makes periodic tours of the property to note safety and security issues. Completes laundry responsibilities as assigned by property management which will normally include: cleans, dries and folds linen, terry, blankets, bedspreads, mattress pads and shower curtains using proper procedures and checklists.
What your background should be
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Must be proficient in reading and speaking English. Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree.
Who is the client company
- This is a hospitality company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org