- Breckenridge, CO
What you'll be doing
- The night auditor will be responsible for answering internal and external telephone calls, greeting guests, checking guests in and out of the hotel, creating walk-in reservations, establishing credits and maintaining the front desk and surrounding public areas in pristine conditions. This position will work closely with resort security assisting with guest emergencies and evacuations during night time hours. The night auditor will reports to the morning manager about no shows, late arrivals and evening events. This position has a checklist of duties to complete each shift as well. The night auditor will anticipating guest needs, responding promptly to guest requests and acknowledge all guest.
What your background should be
- At least 1 year experience in customer-related position. Guest service experience required. Able to communicate effectively in English (both written and verbal).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org