- Huntsville, AL
What you'll be doing
- Perform all audit procedures as set forth by the hotel and company, on a daily basis. Verify the status of all wake-up call requests and ensure that are properly handled. Balance all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Make deposits of cash. Prepare the front office for the shift and reset day business. Act as a guest service representative and manager on duty during the night time hours. Act as PBX operator during the audit shift. Attend and actively participate in all front office meetings. Participate in all training and cross training programs. Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system. Work math problems quickly and accurately. Understand and use computers and related equipment. Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest private independent owner and hotel management companies in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org