New Vehicle Sales Consultant
- Fort Worth, TX
What you'll be doing
- Utilizes client relationship management (CRM) software. Prospects for new clients. Accountable for departmental performance standards; customer service index, gross average, and vehicles sold. Has proper knowledge of products, market trends, and certifications. Understands and adheres to the company sales process. Knows and understands the client concern resolution (CCR) process, and use the program to achieve client satisfaction. Knows and understands the company privacy and information security policies, and adhere to the requirements. Attends weekly department meetings. Other duties may be assigned.
What your background should be
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job requires "people" skills and a genuine desire to service the client. A positive attitude and willingness to be a team member are essential to this position. One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. (Including driving license) Operator's driving license (must be insurable). Results-oriented, decision making, organizational skills, teamwork interpersonal skills and relationship building flexibility, stress tolerance skills. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
Who is the client company
- One of the largest luxury car dealership groups in the southwest.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org