New Vehicle Sales Consultant
- Fort Worth, TX
What you'll be doing
- Utilizes client relationship management (CRM) software prospects for new clients. Accountable for departmental performance standards; customer service index, gross average and vehicles sold. Understands and adheres to the client companies sales process. Knows and understands the client concern resolution (CCR) process and use the program to achieve client satisfaction. Knows and understands the companies privacy and information security policies and adhere to the requirements. Attends weekly department meetings. Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- One to two years related experience or training. Driving license (must be insurable). While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Results-oriented, decision making, organizational skills, teamwork, interpersonal skills and relationship building, flexibility stress tolerance.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four years college or university.
Who is the client company
- Concern about automotive services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org