New Home Design Coordinator
- Naples, FL
What you'll be doing
- Introduce purchaser to design gallery, including service offered, design process and objective; open, inspect and close design gallery daily ensure appearance and cleanliness of design gallery at all time. Inspect design gallery and model weekly using checklist maintain note and file throughout the design process to ensure consistent service delivery. Collaborate with a purchaser own designer on proposed floor plan and interior finishing subject to design gallery policy and required approvals by in house architectural and engineering department as mandated by construction. Propose design and finishing solution to achieve a purchaser objective, including lifestyle need assessment and budget while acting as a purchaser advisor in case. Maximize revenue & profit potential while respecting a purchaser entitlement to service excellence regardless of their ability or choice to purchase optional upgrade. Coordinate the scheduling of purchaser appointment and the selection of interior fixture, fitting and finish within the schedule determined by project manager. Encourage incremental progress toward the completion of a purchaser selection to avoid customer perception of pressure to finalize while maintaining the construction schedule within cut off date. Present and finalize completed suite interior solution once all material and pricing have been obtained. Finalize all necessary documentation at time of sign off and secure payment as required. Provide project management with actionable drawing and written instruction for the construction of individual suite with modification or special feature. Liaise with trade and construction team for production issue, problem, discontinued product, error and find solution that may or may not involve the purchaser. Select interior finish with sales for unsold inventory suite prior to cut off date. Complete onsite inspection when required to monitor the implementation of suite customization and the transition to higher finish level within a project. Supply project management with additional detail drawing and clarification of design specification as required throughout construction. Promote and respect the companies brand and the company mission, value and code of conduct. Other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, as requested by management.
What your background should be
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant work experience. Previous experience in a design gallery, retail or customer service is considered an asset. Polished and professional in manner and appearance. Consultative sales training and experience. Knowledge of and experience with a broad range of design styles. Experience specifying materials for interiors to meet specific client criteria. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Outlook knowledge and experience with a broad range of color and design styles is an asset. Ability to read design plans is an asset. Patience when dealing with customers. Ability to work under stress multi tasking communication skills (listening, verbal and written).
Required Schooling / Training
- College diploma or interior design degree or diploma is an asset.
Who is the client company
- This is a family-owned, fully integrated home builder, construction and property management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com