New Business Development Representative
- Williamsville, NC
What you'll be doing
- With a primary focus of identifying and converting prospects into new customers, the new business representative is responsible for educating and selling company value proposition and providing professional and engaging insight into company offered products, services, programs, and sales/support resources. Maintaining sound knowledge of diverse industry trends and technologies as well as the portfolio of product, program, and service offerings through company, the new business representative leverages the knowledge to position strategies in a way that will attract new business and covert prospect into partners. Proactively identifies, qualifies, and processes all new and existing customer leads within an assigned product set, technology category, or geography. Accurately enters all pertinent customer information into the appropriate systems and once qualified, identifies sales resource(s) to professionally transition the customer to so that the relationship may be established and sales objectives can be set.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five years previous sales/customer service experience (preferably in a related industry) or four years experience with company in a sales, support, or customer service capacity. Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care. Moderate technical and product knowledge. Moderate understanding of company programs, products and services is desirable. Skilled in personal computing. Moderate knowledge of Excel and Word required. Excellent communication, written and verbal skill required. Strong organizational skills and problem solving agility also required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American electronics company and information technology distributor.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com