New Business Associate
- Bridgewater, NJ
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for all aspects of processing critical illness insurance enrollments. The associate will provide quality service to company internal partners and assist in achieving and maintaining the departments/teams overall objectives. Responsible for new business processing which includes performing participant reconciliations for new enrollments using Excel, Ingenium, and UIS in a timely manner. Performing data entry functions, which include but are not limited to customer information related to reconciliations and enrollment forms. Support CII business areas regarding inquiries initiated from CI customers. Correspondence generation and review. Resolve and respond to customer related issues or inquiries received through CI email boxes and work flow systems while adhering to required turnaround times including escalated issues. Must maintain a high level of customer relations with internal partners. This includes sales distribution areas, claims, account management, implementation, call center, business technology services (BTS) and billing. Manage special projects assigned and deliver all aspects on time and with the highest level of quality.
What your background should be
- 1-2 years experience of enrolling clients in new products. Knowledge of group benefits insurance. Must have the ability to write formulas, macros, and perform v lookups in MS Excel. Strong Microsoft Office skills (Access is a plus). Ability to manage multiple assignments. Expert knowledge of administration. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Ability to establish business relationships. Exhibits flexibility and sensitivity in a dynamic business environment. Ability to analyze data and act upon it. Candidate should be a self starter who works efficiently both on their own and in a group setting. Flexibility to handle all types of assignments and ability to adapt to and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals and groups.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about insurance, annuities, employee benefits, banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com