Network Support Analyst
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Provide technical assistance to the employees and contractors in the New York offices as per the north America (NA) help desk manager instructions. Open a service request ticket for each actual service request in the New York help desk. Monitor service request ticket-allocations and ensure issue proper resolution for the New York help desk as well as the New York office business users. Monitor daily service requests in the NY help desk ticket queue to ensure timely resolution. Assist with hardware inventory and procurement processes to ensure appropriate deployment of approved hardware and inventory tracking in the New York offices. Work with Dallas desktop/network analysts to verify all New York tickets have been accepted by it personnel where applicable. Follow proper escalations and processes followed during a service disruption. Work closely Dallas desktop/network analysts to verify documented shipping and receiving processes followed. Receive, record and resolve support calls during normal business hours and on call hours per is service. Prioritize and resolve is issues per is service levels. Install new software drivers, patches, troubleshoot applications. Provide user training when necessary and customer orientation. Maintain high levels of competency with regard to three areas: network, hardware, and software. Monitor hardware break/fix and troubleshooting. Conference room projectors and flat screens break/fix and troubleshooting.
What your background should be
- At least 5 years of it operations and technical support experience a plus. Excellent communication skills in these areas; verbal phone, verbal face-to-face, and written. Ability to work well with other desktop/network analysts as well as business users. Ability to resolve incident resolution utilizing remote tools, phone calls, and face-to-face. Experience with escalation procedures in call incident ticketing. Willing to be available for after-hours support as necessary is a requirement. Understand process for mobile device setups for new business users.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a full range of IT services and solutions, which meets IT need for organizations of all sizes.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org