Network Project/Program Manager
- Bellevue, WA
What you'll be doing
- Manages the development and implementation process of services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Works on problems of diverse/broad scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Determines methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery. Assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed, and plans and develops schedules to ensure timely completion of project. Understands the system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Communicates with lead project manager and/or functional area manager regarding status of specific projects. Monitors budget/spending. Provides guidance and coaching to lower level employees in organizational methods.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 8 years of related work experience or 12 years of related work experience. Five years of project management or related process management experience. CAPM or similar project management certification. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a telecommunications holding company provides wireless services and is a major global internet carrier.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org