- Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Provide support service to customer with respect to the voice and data managed service agreement. Coordinate activities, assign task and monitor result. Monitor and assign customer case entered in shared system. Ensure queue is properly managed so that case resolution occurs within SLA target. Provide assistance and may perform individual task related to project completion. Assist in the creation and maintenance of cross functional process. Ensure process is followed to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Create and maintain documentation and report as required managing ongoing remodel and new build project for ASU voice and data network.
What your background should be
- Must have an aptitude that lend toward development of key relationship with customer, construction, project planning, billing, and new build group. Excellent customer communication skills both oral and written. Goal oriented with a good understanding of team building. Strong interpersonal skill is desired. Excellent verbal and written communication skill is required. Excellent customer service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in related field.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading communications company that provides high speed internet and entertainment services from coast to coast.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com