- Cedar Park, TX
What you'll be doing
- In this position, the Network Administrator will be answerable for managing the technology needs of customer-developed products and data center services. She/he will participates in technical research and support to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. The person will ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to company's policies and standards. The position will also report to the Manager of Online Services. It is the role of the Network Administrator to execute daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are originated, and media is recycled and sent off site as required.
What your background should be
- 5-7 years of supporting IT systems experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
Who is the client company
- Deals with IT services and solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org