- Reno, NV
What you'll be doing
- The position holder will install, maintain and support all network and voice-related hardware, software and communication links. The Network Administrator's duties involve managing and ensuring the stability of all networks, voice and wireless services through out the enterprise. It is the responsibility of the Network Administrator to install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, internet, and intranet systems. She/he will determine user needs, identify network and system requirements, examine and isolate issues, and monitor networks to make sure the security and availability to specific users.
What your background should be
- 3 years of related experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in technical field
Who is the client company
- Provides vehicle sellers with a range of services to process and sell salvage and clean title vehicles over the internet.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org