- Princeton, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate will possess excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills, able to comfortably communicate complex technical language and terms to lay customers. The role will be mainly responsible for providing server management and engineering support for the company's systems, installing and maintaining components, conducting test back-ups, ensuring antivirus software is up to date, and accurately documenting changes to network and computer systems.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an Administrator/Engineer role.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Who is the client company
- Network development company focusing on customizing smart appliances that combine server and router technologies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com