- Crystal City, VA
What you'll be doing
- The ideal candidate will establish network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols. The Network Administrator will establish network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls. The person will secure network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
What your background should be
- 3 years of relevant technical experience
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in computer science
Who is the client company
- Provides information technology solutions and services to a broad range of both Government and private industry, including Department of Defense, Federal Civilian agencies, healthcare, education, and small/medium business market.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com