- New Hill, NC
What you'll be doing
- The position is responsible to perform, plan, coordinate, and execute NDE process examinations and quality control functions for assigned projects that ensure the integrity of materials, welds, and components. The position shall be responsible to develop, qualify, and/or implement non destructive testing techniques and quality control procedures in support of fossil hydro operations. Support project budget development including planning, scheduling, implementation, and close out of inspection projects. Assure that inspection results documented, distributed, and maintained in accordance with approved document control processes. Train lower level personnel.
What your background should be
- Minimum 6 years of previous work related experience as a certified NDE II for in lieu of an education. Hold NDE level II certification in one volumetric (radiography or ultrasonic) NDE method; and two surface (magnetic particle, liquid penetrant, or visual) NDE methods. Eight years as a certified NDE level II in the preferred methods desired. NDE method certifications in liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, visual and either ultrasonic or radiography desired. Directing multiple contract suppliers.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Associates degree in science, math, or related technical course of study preferred.
Who is the client company
- One of the largest electric power holding company in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org