- Piketon, OH
What you'll be doing
- Assist and support management in ensuring proper completion and documentation of assigned non-destructive testing and analysis in accordance with all applicable requirements. Perform basic tests or inspections and collect all testing data as necessary to evaluate materials in accordance to established protocols and procedures. Analyze test, inspection or statistical data to determine material composition, condition, structure or conformity as determined by appropriate testing protocol and operational requirements. Document and communicate all testing and analysis results as required by protocol or procedure and in accordance with managerial direction. Validate or certify testing process and outcomes as required. Monitor and notify management regarding adverse trends in test results, equipment operation or related factors; comply with all corrective action procedures as appropriate. Set up, operate and calibrate testing equipment in accordance with protocol and requirements. Assist with identifying anomalies and producing data for NDA engineering review and analysis. Assist to ensure the main element(s) of interest for the measurements comply with specific data quality. Support both InSitu or Containerized NDA measurement characterization (to include cascade components and piping) is required to be supported using commercial NDA equipment. Perform duties of general or route complexity in nature. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 1 year of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Must be knowledgeable of project procedures and requirements. Basic knowledge of EPA, DOE, OEPA, state and local environmental regulations. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must possess a DOE clearance or the ability to obtain a DOE clearance. Maintains knowledge of and demonstrates ability to perform work safely in accordance with all approved safety policies, procedures and applicable regulations and performs assigned duties in a safe manner. Ability to perform sedentary to light work, exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally (any exertion of force or lifting greater than 45 pounds requires usage of a two person buddy system), non-repetitive, up to 20 pounds of force frequently or up to 10 pounds of force constantly, repetitive; performing such activities as lifting, lowering, carrying, pushing, pulling, standing, walking, grasping, kneeling, stooping, reaching. Ability to perform primary office duties including heavy computer usage. In some cases radiological training may be required.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or BS degree in a related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a professional services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org