- Wilmington, DE
What you'll be doing
- Conduct portfolio valuations, performance calculation and analysis; calculation of NAV using appropriate accounting systems for institutional separate accounts. Analyze the portfolio attribution and performance valuation for complex security types such as equity, CFD, futures, IRS, total return swaps, credit default swaps, TIPS and bank loans. Serve as liaison between investment services group (ISG), institutional client business group (ICB), other teams within business operations and technology to ensure the accuracy of NAV and performance calculations and attribution related issues. Maintain relationship with investment consultants and institutional investors in providing investment data and conducting portfolio analysis. Work with team to conduct and implement procedures and controls to ensure GIPS, SOX and SOR audit requirements. Provide ISG, ICB and other business areas support in managing client relationships with respect to investment performance related issues. Prepare and provide extensive reconciliation to custodian banks and accounting agents to prevent or resolve NAV or performance discrepancies. Prepare and review holdings or market value reconciliations using Aladdin reconciliation tool (ART) to reconcile positions, prices, market value and accruals. Manage client companies relationship with external parties including custodian banks, accounting agents, consultants and auditors. Prepare, review and provide ad-hoc reports to clients or custodian or accounting agents as necessary. Assist in re-engineering operating environment including developing specifications for transaction processing, streamlining existing processes and participating in various automation projects to enhance productivity and controls. Assist in creating and maintaining business review documents. Support RFP (request for proposal) meetings with new and existing clients detailing NAV and performance processes and controls. Coordinate and conduct special projects aside from routine job functions for the whole administration group when needed. Provide ongoing support and technical expertise on various projects. Coordinate classroom and practical training sessions starting from introductory level to application specific coaching. Participate in the hiring and training process of newly hired professionals and interns in the team.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate should possess at least three to five years experience in performance, fund accounting or operations. A strong working knowledge of equity and fixed income securities and derivative products. An entrepreneurial spirit that is willing to take on additional responsibility quickly. Enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment. Excellent analytical and communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate financial analyses and issues. Computer proficiency in Excel and Word required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global investment management corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org