National Retail Account Sales Representative
- Toledo, OH
What you'll be doing
- Driving sales productivity and customer satisfaction within client national retail partners. Engaging in side-by-side selling, for select accounts. Growing sales performance and other key metrics through sales, training and marketing promotions. Developing and managing in-store promotions, and coordinating with appropriate personnel. Implementing and managing sales events in national retail locations. Creating product and brand awareness. Communicating competitive knowledge and advantages of client products and services. Creating first-rate customer experiences. Supporting select retail outlets in assigned geographical territory. Providing customer service consultation at national retail locations. Ensuring that client retailers are trusted wireless experts of all client products and services. Coaching for content and skill improvement to the national retail store management and wireless sales representatives. Providing positive reinforcement and adult learning techniques to promote learning and skill improvement. Engaging in side-by-side selling. Providing general coaching to sales representatives to sell/demonstrate client products and services to potential customers. Maintaining sound knowledge of specific wireless products and services. Establishing and managing critical relationships with national retail stores. Developing and managing positive business relationships with national retail store management and employees at assigned partner locations. Ensuring proper merchandising at locations, including product placement, maintenance, and brand compliance. Increasing visibility of client products and services. Restocking merchandise as needed and allowed. Working with in-store personnel. Participating in retail partner weekly sales meeting. Providing regular reports to sales leadership. Participating in and completing required sales training.
What your background should be
- 2+ years training, sales, account management or related experience. Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of wireless industry preferred. Proven record as leader, organizer, and/or teacher. Proof of a valid state issued driving license. Proof of valid car insurance and car registration. Individuals unable to provide the required access documentation for an assigned military base may be ineligible for the position.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about marketing and advertising services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org