National Retail Account Sales Representative
- Lancaster, PA
What you'll be doing
- Driving sales productivity and customer satisfaction within clients national retail partners. Engaging in side-by-side selling, for select accounts. Growing sales performance and other key metrics through sales, training and marketing promotions. Developing and managing in-store promotions and coordinating with appropriate personnel. Implementing and managing sales events in national retail locations. Creating product and brand awareness. Communicating competitive knowledge and advantages of client products and services. Communicating client benefits compared to competition. Effectively communicating client plans, features, products and services to customers. Creating first-rate customer experiences. Supporting select retail outlets in assigned geographical territory. Providing customer service consultation at national retail locations. Ensuring that client retailers are trusted wireless experts of all client products and services. Coaching for content and skill improvement to the national retail store management and wireless sales representatives. Providing positive reinforcement and adult learning techniques to promote learning and skill improvement. Engaging in side-by-side selling. Providing general coaching to sales representatives to sell or demonstrate client products and services to potential customers. Maintaining sound knowledge of specific wireless products and services. Attending requested training sessions and conference calls. Reviewing new product and service offerings from client. Establishing and managing critical relationships with national retail stores. Developing and managing positive business relationships with national retail store management and employees at assigned partner locations. Consulting with store managers in their development of detailed monthly business plans for each assigned location, seeking consensus on monthly client goals. Managing and tracking progress against plan. Communicating progress and opportunities with store managers and client leadership. Meeting regularly with store management including site visits. Serving as a point-of-contact for business consultation. Serving as a point of escalation for questions or issues including individual customer issues. Partnering with store managers, ensuring correct product mix and quantities, including but not limited to ensuring proper merchandising at locations, including product placement, maintenance and brand compliance. Increasing visibility of clients products and services. Restocking merchandise as needed and allowed. Providing regular reports to sales leadership. Participating in and completing required sales training.
What your background should be
- 2+ years training, sales, account management or related experience. Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of wireless industry preferred. Proven record as leader, organizer or teacher. Flexibility to work weekends. Proven self-starter. Ability to take complex technology to simplified consumer value proposition. Proof of a valid state issued driving license or proof of valid car insurance and car registration. Individual unable to provide the required access documentation for an assigned military base may be ineligible for the position.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company designs and delivers innovative and proven marketing and sales-team solutions for companies of all sizes.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com