National Retail Account Sales Representative
- Wyomissing, PA
What you'll be doing
- Driving sales productivity and customer satisfaction within client national retail partner. Engaging in side by side selling, for select account. Growing sales performance and other key metric through sales, training and marketing promotion. Developing and managing in store promotion and coordinating with appropriate personnel. Implementing and managing sales event in national retail location. Creating product and brand awareness. Communicating competitive knowledge and advantage of client product and service. Communicating client benefit compared to competition. Effectively communicating client plan, feature, product and service to customer. Creating first rate customer experience. Supporting select retail outlet in assigned geographical territory. Providing customer service consultation at national retail location. Ensuring that client retailer trusted wireless expert of all client product and service. Coaching for content and skill improvement to the national retail store management and wireless sales representative. Providing positive reinforcement and adult learning technique to promote learning and skill improvement. Maintaining sound knowledge of specific wireless product and service. Attending requested training session and conference call. Establishing and managing critical relationship with national retail store. Developing and managing positive business relationship with national retail store management and employee at assigned partner location. Managing and tracking progress against plan. Communicating progress and opportunity with store manager and client leadership. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 2+ years training, sales, account management or related experience. Proof of a valid state issued driving license or proof of valid car insurance and car registration. Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of wireless industry preferred. Proven record as leader, organizer or teacher. Flexibility to work weekends. Proven self starter. Ability to take complex technology to simplified consumer value proposition. Ability to bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items. Requires the ability to move around the store and maneuver merchandise when necessary.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org