National Engineering Operations Manager
- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Lead and support the engineering staff to create a high performing team. Support building operations through a client facilities management group and company engineering teams to assure high infrastructure availability and client satisfaction. Ensure that communication with the engineering and facilities management staff is effective and thorough. Provide subject matter expertise to the region and account to support improvements in reliability, service delivery and problem management as required. Maintain and support a 100% uptime critical environment management program reflecting all client requirements and approvals as well as adherence to industry best practices. Oversee and manage the budget needs for all facilities and follow all financial processes developed by the company sourcing team and client. Maintain documentation needs and ensure it is clear and concise and captured/maintained in the 360 CMMS system. Ensure all sites in portfolio are positioned to comply with the company engineering services compliant audit. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driving license. Minimum 5 years direct supervision of multi-building operations required. Strong organization skills and collaborative management style needed. Must be able to deliver results thru others and manage work, people and property from a central location. Extensive mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire suppression system knowledge of commercial/critical facilities systems and maintenance required. Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports. Successful candidate must be self-motivated who can work independently or on a team.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, engineering, engineering technology or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a professional services and investment management company specializing in real estate.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org