National Channel Account Manager
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Develop & drive implementation of corporate business or strategic plans that results in significant year over year growth. Establish KPIs & performance metrics via a thorough understanding of the financial and market information impacting the performance of companies key channel partners. Communicate plans to stakeholders to assure business plan implementation at a national & local level. Manage regularly scheduled reviews to drive accountability of key stakeholders for plan execution. Develop & maintain C-level relationships with assigned accounts. Assure effective integration of companies executive management within assigned account. Provide leadership within the channel management organization. Manage the complex matrix of business partners & sales organizations interfacing with assigned account. Actively manage domestic aspects of companies global channel partners. Drive a balanced growth portfolio across the accounts business. Perform other duties as needed.
What your background should be
- 10+ years in sales or marketing. Previous strategic account management or direct management of employees experience preferred. C-level experience preferred. Thorough knowledge of electrical industry commercial practices and operating processes a plus. Specific knowledge of one or more industry channels, products, services and solutions. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Professional oral and written communication skills. Capable of financial and market analysis and reporting & experience with the wholesale channel tools. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org