National Accounts Coordinator
- East Berlin, CT
What you'll be doing
- The National Accounts Coordinator provides a range of administrative support duties, answering telephone queries regarding invoices and accounts, processing customer payments, investigating concerns and disputes, and ensuring the district's accounts receivable dispute list is researched and updated. The position will suit someone with excellent communications skills, a detailed approach and a readiness to help others.
What your background should be
- Accounts receivable experience. 3-5 years of office experience including a background in customer service.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Security systems company providing fire protection and security solutions for customers worldwide in a range of demanding environments.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com