National Account Executive
- Detroit, MI
What you'll be doing
- Increase end-user demand by implementing companies strategic sales plan with national accounts. Cultivate and manage relationships with national accounts (DSMs, NAMs, and AMs). Coordinate and implement targeted corporate/national account initiatives. Work with national account team to coordinate promotions, merchandizing, etc. Coordinate strategic planning and execution meetings with national account leadership. Communicate on an ongoing basis all sales plans, activities, and expectations including written reports. NAE will be responsible for T&E budgets, sample budgets, and maintaining company car in accordance with company policies. Training national account AMs and end-users on the company value package, including safety seminars, tool audits, and branch and end-user events.
What your background should be
- 2-4 years sales experience. Demonstrated success in problem solving-must be creative, innovative. Self-motivated, high energy, persistent, and sense of urgency. Ability to organize and prioritize. Superior Interpersonal skills-proficient in both written and verbal communications. Experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience using Salesforce.com. Proven track record of success, ability to drive growth. Ability to work cross-functionally. Willing to travel 60%-80% including overnight travel. Driving record that will pass companies motor vehicle record standards.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS in marketing, business administration or related field.
Who is the client company
- American manufacturer of industrial tools and household hardware and provider of security products and locks.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com