Multimedia Account Manager
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Work with assigned account executive to grow digital revenue by a combined. Coordinate all day-to-day account activity with key accounts. Work directly with all support teams including digital media planners and ad operations. Work directly with key internal partners including marketing, news and audience. Serve as point of contact for all custom advertising content opportunities. Develop key advertiser relationships and build a strategy to retain and upsell all accounts. Coordinate and implement account analysis for all assigned accounts. Conduct weekly meetings with support team and account executive to prioritize work flow. Utilize sales automation systems to manage day-to-day activity and update management on account progress. Recommend new sales initiatives to further grow current accounts. Prepare sales plans and presentations for assigned account executive. Work with support teams to generate post campaign analysis of all assigned accounts.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of sales/account management experience. Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point) required. Maintain a strong understanding of assigned accounts and industries as well as advanced product expertise. Solid abilities in identifying revenue generating opportunities for existing and new customers. Able to work independently and as part of a team to close client business. Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Strong customer service skills including quick response time and accurate issue resolution.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in marketing/advertising or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com