Multichannel Marketing Coordinator
- Grapevine, TX
What you'll be doing
- Provide support for customer acquisition initiatives including but not limited to: paid search, search engine optimization, retargeting, PLA and display advertising. Manage financial reconciliation including monthly budgeting and invoicing. Execute the multichannel marketing plan. Communicating regularly with key affiliate partners. Sourcing, evaluating and recruiting new affiliate partners. Maintaining relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance; maintaining relationships with network providers. Coordinating with online agencies to ensure successful execution of paid search campaigns. Understand and analyze campaign results and make use of this intelligence to inform future business decisions. Screen potential online marketing vendors to determine if there is a justifiable business case for moving forward. Collaborate with other groups in marketing, the company agencies and the company business partners to support business unit strategies and goals.
What your background should be
- Previous e-commerce experience preferred. Candidate should have proficient knowledge of windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically Outlook, PowerPoint, project and Word. Must have expert level proficiency with Excel. Candidate must possess excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills. Should have excellent organizational and communication skills. Proficient data analysis skills with attention to detail.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree (B. A.) from accredited four-year college or university required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American electronics retailer and wireless services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org