Multi Unit Loss Prevention Manager
- Grand Rapids, MI
What you'll be doing
- Ensures all training in the detection and detention of shoplifters including certification has been completed in assigned store(s). Conducts assessments of Loss Prevention and operational performance that impacts shortage control. Actively works with store team(s) in the development and implementation of action plans (shrink and safety) to improve performance. Analyzes key loss prevention metrics, creates strategic action plans to mitigate low performing areas and deploy resources appropriately. Maintains knowledge in the areas of safety, food safety, occupational safety and health administration (OSHA), and environmental programs, and ensures implementation and compliance in the assigned stores. Conducts safety and food safety inspections on a regular basis, ensures timely and accurate reporting of results, and assists in the development and implementation of corrective actions. Recruits, hires, trains, and supervises loss prevention associates within the assigned stores. Ensures accurate and timely report writing, record keeping, and retention of evidence. Ensures the proper operation and repairs of alarm, electronic article surveillance, and closed circuit television equipment. Develops store specific strategies to educate and motivate store associates to achieve shrink, worker's compensation, and general liability goals. Works as a liaison between the stores and the criminal justice community. Demonstrates courageous leadership by identifying and communicating potential ethical or safety issues that must be addressed at a higher level. Manages and ensures reporting of critical incidents in assigned area(s) of responsibility. Develops plans and engages in oversight of required inventories and audits in order to control costs and shrinkage. Advocates to ensure that customers and associates have a safe environment in which to shop and work (OSHA requirements and general liability adherence). Provides high quality service for internal and external customers; commits to meet customer expectations. Ensures compliance with merchandise protection standards to enhance the customer shopping experience. Suggests new methods and practices to improve merchandise protection devices and strategies. Considers costs, benefits, risks, implications, and impact when making and implementing loss prevention strategies and tactics.
What your background should be
- 3-4 Years work related experience. Strong leadership and organizational skill. Ability to analyze information, identify root causes, and develop and implement approved solutions in stressful situations. Knowledge of selecting, assessing, and coaching associates, preferably in a retail environment. Knowledge of financial operations and processes; analytical skills to diagnose root cause of deficiencies. Effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with all levels of internal and external team members.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading integrated retailer providing merchandise and related services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org