Multi Skill Technician
- Charleston, SC
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for accomplishing corrective maintenance and preventative maintenance on various equipment and systems. Create a successful customer service relationship. Perform a variety of duties, replacing various types of lights, adjusting thermostats, unstop toilets, sink and drains, repair toilets, sinks, faucets, replaces ceiling tiles, air-conditioning filters, repairs pumps and motors, environmental services equipment, ice machines, refrigerators, pneumatic tube system, patient beds, nurse call systems, rehab equipment; surgical tables, medical gas systems; boilers, chillers, cooling tower, eye wash stations, mounts items on the walls such as pictures, dispensers, wall pockets, etc. Assist other staff members with maintenance repairs and preventative maintenance procedures. Responsible for the progress of assigned jobs under general supervision.
What your background should be
- Two years of experience in the maintenance field, preferred experience in a health care environment. Must have a current valid SC driving license or obtain a valid SC driving license within ninety days of employment. Must be able to work with all types of hand tools and power tools and has solid knowledge of maintenance disciplines. Prefer healthcare DHEC, NFPA specific code knowledge. Must have a working knowledge in computers to complete assigned work orders and preventative maintenance using the maintenance software program.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a healthcare services provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com