- Charleston, SC
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for accomplishing corrective maintenance and preventative maintenance on various equipment and systems. Creating a successful customer service relationship. Performing a variety of duties, related to all maintenance disciplines including: electrical, plumbing, HVAC, fire alarm, pneumatic tube, all physical plant equipment, carpentry, and other responsibilities as assigned. Providing solid knowledge and trouble shooting skills in the above maintenance disciplines. Assisting other staff members with maintenance repairs and preventative maintenance procedures. Responsible for the progress of assigned job(s) under general supervision.
What your background should be
- Two years of experience in the maintenance field, preferred experience in a health care environment. Must have a current valid SC driving license or obtain a valid SC driving license within ninety (90) days of employment. Must be able to work with all types of hand tools and power tools and has solid knowledge of maintenance disciplines. Prefer healthcare DHEC, NFPA and TJC specific code knowledge. Must have a working knowledge in computers to complete assigned work orders and preventative maintenance using the maintenance software program.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org