- Falls Church, VA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is seeking a Multi-Disciplinary Analyst and he or she will support aerospace leadership by generating analyses based on link analysis and systems performance data and modeling excursions/scenarios. Interact directly with technical representatives to gather and understand system capabilities. Perform strategic analyses of system related dependencies and opportunities. Support the team in the creation of competitive strategies leadership and campaign teams. Develop long-range objectives and strategic plans for corporation or major division by identifying internal and external strategic issues that could affect growth and profitability. Scan environment for business opportunities, maintain surveillance over market, and may perform financial analysis of acquisition candidates. Develop and monitor profitability, productivity, and growth targets. Prepare acquisition proposals, recommend financial and nonfinancial strategic objectives and alternatives or implement and maintain strategic and operational plans. Plan and coordinate business reviews, resource allocations, organization structures, and financial analysis.
What your background should be
- Require basic understanding of government acquisition and budgeting cycles and experience conducting analytic functions, excellent written and oral communication skills, comfortable speaking in front of large groups and senior personnel. Demonstrated ability to think creatively, write and speak persuasively and meet tight deadlines. Experience of using Microsoft office suite, including Excel and Word are needed. Require TS/SCI clearance to start. Experience using advanced link analysis tools (e.g. Palantir, Analyst Notebook, etc). Experience of perform analytical duties in DOD agencies or IC agencies. Experience performing collection management functions in DOD agencies or IC agencies.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree and 6 years related experience and Master degree and 4 year experience.
Who is the client company
- The client is a producer of manned and unmanned aircraft, space systems and advanced technologies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org