- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- The MPT merchandiser is responsible for the efficient execution of merchandising items to ensure with consistency in product sets and signage displays across a group of stores. Accountable for a reduction in time spent on merchandising processes due to an increased familiarity of sets. Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests. Apply knowledge of the store product and strong merchandising and organization skills. Access to reliable transportation, proper liability insurance.
What your background should be
- A minimum of one year of field retail experience is required. Ability to be diligent in completion of time keeping, mileage calculations, and expenses.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately held pet retailer company in the United States, which sells pets as well as pet products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com