Mortgage Loan Officer
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Advise new and existing customers on various loan programs based on financial needs and current rates. Obtain and analyze financial and credit data. Negotiate terms and conditions of loans with applicants. Act as primary liaison between borrowers, outside entities (realtors, title and escrow officers, etc.) and other company employees to facilitate a prompt and efficient loan closing. Remain current on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as changing rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages. Manage personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met. Consistently work in accordance with departmental sales and service standards. Transact business in conformance with state and federal regulations such as RESPA, HMDA and fair lending practices.
What your background should be
- 2-5 years of relevant mortgage origination and loan structuring experience (preferred). Experience collecting and analyzing borrower income. Strong analytical, mathematical and negotiating abilities. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to multi-task. High level of integrity and trust. Team-player with selfless attitude. Professional demeanor and attire. Proficient with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). Must be licensed as a mortgage loan originator (MLO) per the S.A.F.E. act requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org