- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- The Mood Director is responsible for providing entertainment and ensuring all guests enjoy themselves and have a memorable time. The post holder will interact with guests, carrying out presentations and performances in costume, handing out promotional items, modeling and presenting, and participating in special events. The role requires excellent interpersonal, communications and customer service skills.
What your background should be
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to perform with excellent coordination and motor skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Casino hotel and residential tower near the Las Vegas Strip.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org