- Bradenton, FL
What you'll be doing
- In this role as monitor technician will interpret rhythms and arrhythmias. S/he will report all changes in heart rate/rhythm to appropriate nursing staff. S/he will also maintain telemetry supplies. The successful candidate will record patient condition utilizing computerized documentation systems. The primary responsibilities will perform duty with full understanding of related age specific factors. Additional responsibilities will also include orient and mentor new staff members. Day to day activities will include follow standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a monitor tech in a hospital setting. Completion of basic EKG/arrhythmia course. Demonstrated ability to interpret cardiac rhythms and arrhythmias. Working knowledge of medical terminology. CMT/cardiac experience preferred. Ability to remain focused and maintain concentration over extended period of time. Ability to quickly make decisions to report patient condition with minimal supervision.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a healthcare services company that operates hospitals and nursing centers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com