Molecular Pathology Technologist.
- Dover, DE
What you'll be doing
- Performs a variety of specialized and technically demanding molecular assays, including, but not limited to: DNA extraction, real-time PCR, automated electrophoresis, and restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP). Demonstrates excellent pipetting skills. Able to perform molecular techniques in a clinical laboratory setting following CLIA and CAP regulations. Maintains accurate batch records for each molecular assay. Completes proficiency testing as assigned by the laboratory manager. Completes other tasks as assigned by the laboratory manager. Candidate should be detailed oriented and able to multitask.
What your background should be
- Candidate will possess a minimum of 1 year experience in molecular biology (with preferred experience in a clinical laboratory setting).
Required Schooling / Training
- BS degree in biology, molecular biology, biotechnology, or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about management consulting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org