- South Jordan, UT
What you'll be doing
- The molding operator is responsible to performs start-up dimensions, as required. The candidate submits daily lots to quality assurance for final audit and packages and weighs the product and makes labels. S/he completes paperwork and inspects parts visually and using measuring tools; documents results and ensures compliance to drawings and specifications; performs testing of products, as required. The incumbent anneals products as required by the router; documents information as outlined in the manufacturing process specification (mps). Ensures that work areas, machines and equipment are clean and orderly. This position makes computer entries and assists in the training of new molding operators, as requested. Operates more than one molding machine, as required. Performs re-inspection, re-work, sorting and cleaning of plastic parts, as requested. Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
What your background should be
- The candidate with one year of manufacturing experience required. One year of molding experience preferred. S/he should have the ability to read and understand written instructions, ability to follow oral instructions, and ability to learn about and remember key information about parts molded in the department. The applicant should be detail oriented. The incumbent should have good manual dexterity and the ability to perform manual tasks requiring some fine motor skills. Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills. Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- A leading American staffing agency operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com