- Litchfield, MI
What you'll be doing
- Performs all duties of molding operator along with helping direct and train molding operators. Follows safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition. Ensures first piece and hourly checks are performed promptly. Follows production schedule to run maximum amount of high quality parts with minimum downtime. Performs SPC visual and dimensional checks on component parts. Documents mold or machinery problems and reports as required. Reviews, corrects and submits all required documents. Trains temporary help as required. Performs basic maintenance of all equipment. Occasionally interacts with suppliers and internal customers on potential quality problems. Performs other related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of molding experience is required. Must have multi tasking ability. Must have good communication skills. Clean driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading supplier of innovative company, high quality electromechanical devices and control cables ideally tailored to customer needs.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com