- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent will closely follow written customer account instructions to perform initial and final preparation of remittance processing accounts and disposition of information. This includes opening, sorting, performing negotiability scans of high dollar value checks (average check is $9,000) and either separating checks from accompanying invoices, documents and correspondence or keeping the checks with the detail for front end processing. The candidate is responsible for balancing the check amount to the remittance amount. S/he is responsible for the re-association of the check images to the appropriate remittances/documents upon completion of the workflow process. The successful candidate may also be responsible for the initial processing of the payment on the DMP system. Select the correct payee and enter the correct check amount for each transaction into the system. The applicant through DMP, would also be responsible for setting up batches for correspondence only items (COBBS) processing and inserting batch tickets between each transaction of a COBBS batch. The incumbent may also be responsible for bin shelving of work and assisting in mailing out customers work. Upon successful completion of job training, the incumbent must be able to achieve and maintain baselines for productivity and quality.
What your background should be
- This position required hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity. The incumbent must be able to coordinate and organize work. Qualified candidate must have basic keyboard knowledge and test at a minimum of 5,000 keystrokes. The applicant will be cross trained in various areas to ensure timely processing during production peaks.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org