Mobility Services Advisor
- Philadelphia, PA
What you'll be doing
- Consults with and educates HR and line clients on mobility services policies and processes as needed, taking into account the mobility services strategy and key talent management plan, while ensuring tax, payroll, social security and immigration compliance to minimize legal risk to the company. Coordinates and delivers the end-to-end mobility process globally as the main point of contact for all stakeholders. Assess eligibility for relocation assistance or excess travel assistance according to travel time criteria, where applicable; responsibility for the daily delivery of end-to-end services for permanent crosses border and domestic transfers. Liaises and partners with global vendors to ensure customer service needs are met in an effective and timely manner. Resolves issues and escalations regarding exceptions, policy interpretation, etc. Defines and document compliant processes, internal and external reporting, data analysis and metrics including the accurate input of mobility data into enabling technologies.
What your background should be
- Experience in cross border/cross cultural and domestic relocation. Good organization skills. Experience delivering appropriate solutions to mobility need, across all levels of the organization up to the senior executive level. Strong analytical skills and ability to manage and present data. Knowledge of global mobility, domestic and international relocation policies. Preferred knowledge/familiarity with local real estate and rental market trends and practices where applicable.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This company develops and provides broad range of innovative pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com