Mobility Lab Infrastructure Team Lead
- Annapolis Junction, MD
What you'll be doing
- Lead a team of lab test engineers responsible for the planning, development, testing, engineering, deployment, and support of mobility's test and evaluation systems' infrastructure, including the implementation and design of hardware and software and monitoring systems performance. Interact with individuals at all levels of the organization as a lead and mentor. Maintain responsibility for asset management of lab hardware and software, managing sustainment activities for the lab environments, maintaining schedules of tasks and communicating status to leadership, and managing client relationships with key stakeholders of the program. Oversee the development and maintenance of integrated solutions and design and implement system security and data assurance in compliance with DoD security and program requirements. Collaborate with network and information assurance engineers for the integration and interoperability of systems in multiple test bed environments. Work with other teams to engineer solutions and manage complex projects through all phases of its life cycle and ensure the sustainability and operational readiness for test and production use.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of experience with windows administration, including active directory, ADLDS, DNS, and group policy. 5+ years of experience with VMware administration. 5+ years of experience with server and application hardening, including patch management, STIGs, HBSS, IAVMs and WSUS. 5+ years of experience with databases, including SQL, IIS, SCCM, enterprise backup solutions, and infrastructure monitoring and virtualization. 5+ years of experience with hardware integration, including server, workstation, and storage. Experience with leading a team of engineers in a lab environment. Experience with lab management and sustainment, including enclave design, installation, and upgrade, asset inventory, and patch management.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or BS degree in engineering, CS, information systems, communications, or information security preferred; MA or MS degree in engineering or a related field a plus
Who is the client company
- Concern about management consulting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org