Mobile Crisis Specialist
- Clarksville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Mobile crisis specialist is responsible for providing face-to-face crisis assessment services to those individuals who are experiencing a mental health crisis. The mobile crisis specialist provides support and linkage to other area resources. Provides coverage of crisis service beyond scheduled work hours or shift as needed and as assigned by supervisor. Complies with all business company contractual requirements including making every effort to comply with response time standards. Creates an atmosphere of cooperation with companies departments, community agencies, mental health consumers and the public at large. Provides face-to-face assessments that are clinically effective and courteous. Makes appropriate referrals for least restrictive treatment possible to ensure psychiatric needs are being met. Maintains accurate records of all contacts & enters all data on appropriate forms.
What your background should be
- Experience providing services to mentally ill preferred. Demonstrates the ability to deescalate crisis situations. Demonstrates knowledge and competency in the utilization of companies programs and other community resources. Demonstrates timely completion of records on all contacts. Demonstrates knowledge of psychiatric intervention skills. Knowledge about DSM-V and ability to render a diagnostic impression. Demonstrates effective verbal, written and telephonic communication with co-workers & supervisors on and off site.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in social work preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a not-for-profit organization, is one of the nation's largest providers of community-based behavioral healthcare.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com