Mobile Banking Project Manager
- Jacksonville, FL
What you'll be doing
- As a project manager, the candidate will serve as the business line manager to vendors, outside companies and departments within credit union for internet and mobile banking channel. Coordinate training for credit union personnel regarding internet banking and mobile channel to ensure quality member service delivery. Partner with the business lines to develop strategic approaches to utilizing the online and mobile banking channel to meet business goals and objectives. Perform both quantitative and qualitative analysis and leverage member feedback, competitive data and industry research to identify key strategic challenges and business opportunities for the online and mobile channel. This position is also responsible for maintaining compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances by abiding by compliance program and all policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Identify and define opportunities, develop business cases, success criteria, business requirements and project plans. Develop programs by working with key business lines to support member adoption of internet banking and mobile products and services.
What your background should be
- 5 or more years of experience working with large scale projects; preferably with a large telecom, banking or technical company preferred. Strong analytical, research, organizational, issue identification, time management and written and verbal communication skills. Must be proficient in the use of computers and be able to communicate effectively; ability to use microsoft office products including excel and word.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business or engineering preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an Information Technology and Services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com