- Venice, FL
What you'll be doing
- Conducts concurrent documentation review to assure achievement of maximum allowable reimbursement category. Tracks customers to determine Medicaid eligibility reviews clinical documentation to identify potential obstacles for achieving maximum reimbursement and reports to the director of nursing communicates with the nursing team regarding the requirements for documentation and provides training as needed. Completes admission and conversion MMQS in a timely manner. Verifies corrections are accurate and accuracy of the MMQ prior to submission to DMA. Notifies billing office of MMQS completed and accepted for MMQTD, conversion and admissions. Serves as the center resource for Medicaid coverage. Provides education to the nursing team as needed trains backup personnel for the completion of MMQS identifies areas of educational need to center administration and regional personnel.
What your background should be
- Current RN or LPN licensure in the state in which employment occurs is required. Experience with MMQ completion, reimbursement, clinical resource utilization is highly desirable. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- This company is a leading provider of short-term post-acute, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and long-term care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org