Midwest Region Health Care Leader and Client Advocate
- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- Work with company sales or production leaders develop and manage an active pipeline through calling on potential clients, conduct in-depth analysis or risk assessments, presenting information on the organization's capabilities, strategically cross-selling products aligned with clients needs and introducing other technical specialists (as needed) to win and retain each clients business. Coordinate team meetings at least 150 days before the client renewal date to determine the renewal strategy prior to meeting with the client. Track renewal timeframes to ensure the team is aware of pending dates and regularly update the client renewal action plan. Act as first point of contact to resolve client billing issues and to follow up on overdue client receivables. Coordinate and maintain account schedules of insurance, policy registers, policy synopsis reviews, network briefs and team service charts. Coordinate with finance personnel on completion and delivery of premium finance quotations and final agreements. Manage the account aged receivable process timely and accurately.
What your background should be
- Minimum 8 years of experience in related field. Strong ability to multi-task. Strong organizational skills. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Strong analytical abilities. Systems proficiency. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Strong oral and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational risk advisor, insurance brokerage and reinsurance brokerage company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org