MiChart Instructional Designer
- Ann Arbor, MI
What you'll be doing
- The MiChart instructional designer will master the epic ASAP application and the associated workflows for the emergency department. The candidate will work collectively with peers, customers, and vendor to achieve desired learning results. Assess the learning needs in support of the applications functionality. Develop objectives and ensure content matches those objectives. Implement, revise, and maintain the training program content to meet evolving learner needs, upgrades, and system integration of the ASAP application. S/he will build, test, and maintain the training environment for the ASAP application with workflow specific scenarios. Create and maintain all training materials including lesson plans, exercises, job aids, assessments, and other multi-media training delivery methods. The applicant will coach and train credential classroom trainers (CTs) on the team and within the organization to deliver effective end-user training. Facilitate and execute training programs as needed, in support of business priorities and training initiatives. The incumbent will participate/create/maintain policy, and procedure documentation. This position shall report to the training manager.
What your background should be
- The candidate with 2 to 5 years of experience in instructional design, and application training required. S/he must have knowledge of hospital ED operations, workflows, and working experience with healthcare EMR systems. The applicant must have excellent communication and analytical skills, strong organizational skills and proficient computer skills including Microsoft word, power point, excel, and Visio. Experience manipulating files and technical ability to configure, troubleshoot, and maintain a training environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Degree in information systems, business, or a health care related field.
Who is the client company
- The client is a public research university located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org