- New Bedford, MA
What you'll be doing
- Design, develop, create and change manufacturing processes that impact metallurgical properties or product features. Create, change part codes (unique items or part numbers). Develop new products in coordination with sales, business strategy. Communicate technical information with appropriate parties. provide metallurgical and technical support to internal and external customers. Capability and risk assessment, including industry and customer specification review. Oversee laboratory, align capabilities with needs. Engineering discipline applied to technical improvements, problem solving, data driven. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 10 years experience in metals industry; familiar with stainless, nickel, titanium beneficial. Project management skills beneficial. Lean manufacturing and quality systems beneficial. Computer skills, MS Office, SAP familiar beneficial. Verbal and written communication skills. Must be authorized to work in the US.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS degree. Material engineering degree, metallurgical preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a steel fabricator company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org