- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- Assist sales center merchandising supervisors in maximizing the flexing/manpower process; analyze the staffing forecasting activities. Facilitate monthly discussions with sales center management teams to review prior month's merchandiser performance and current month prospects. Oversee the compliance and accountability of the established merchandising standards established by NABU. Oversee reset activities for a geographic area; partnership with BU reset directives. Oversee reset labor activities for a geographic area; partnership with BU field space execution teams to execute reset directives. Execute merchandising initiatives launched by the BU merchandising initiative manager. Partner with market unit human resources to recruit and staff to appropriate sales center merchandising levels. Represent the market unit at BU for MerLOT enhancements and utilization.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of experience in area of logistics or sales center operations required. Distribution or merchandiser management experience preferred. Direct customer selling experience preferred. Basic computer skills preferred. Strong ability in multitasking.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School or G.E.D required. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education preferred.
Who is the client company
- Produces, distributes, and markets bottled and canned liquid non-alcoholic refreshment products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org