Merchandising Execution Manager
- Palm Springs, CA
What you'll be doing
- The merchandising execution manager position is responsible to manage the work of hourly associates that typically work overnight, and serve as the key point of contact for third party labor teams. The position manages key team metrics including safety, quality and productivity. Merchandising execution manager are responsible for staffing, training and discipline of supervisors and associates, and execute district wide projects and initiatives as directed by the DEM. Merchandising execution managers coach and train met supervisors and associates. This team enhances the customer environment by ensuring merchandising project and reset strategies and programs are executed successfully, as directed by the district execution manager (DEM) and merchandising services organization. Merchandising execution manager will conduct routine quality walks and generate reports to drive execution of written and established merchandising standards. The MEM should also remain focused on regional specific business objectives as outlined by the merchandising execution regional manager (MERM) and DEM. Major tasks, responsibilities and key accountabilities-manage projects, refreshes, and resets. The candidate responsible for submitting store mapping concerns, and ensuring the completion of surveys of existing bay components and architecture.
What your background should be
- The candidate should continuously stand or walk or regularly requires lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds). The candidate should have a valid state driver's license and proof of insurance. An ideal candidate requires daily non-overnight travel up to 100% of the time. Experience working in retail merchandising service industry or working directly for large scale retailer with multi-location responsibility will be preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- The completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
Who is the client company
- The company is an American retailer of home improvement and construction products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com