- Spokane, WA
What you'll be doing
- The merchandiser is responsible for providing high quality merchandising support for client companies brands to retail stores within an assigned territory. Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with client companies brands in retail stores. Partner with sales representatives or managers to coordinate delivery and merchandising schedule. Build effective relationships with store personnel to assure superior customer satisfaction. Identify incremental sales opportunities for sales representative to pursue. Provide feedback on competitor activities and best practices. Cover routes and provide sales or merchandising services as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed. Lift up to 50lbs repeatedly. Push and pull up to 100lbs repeatedly. Valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED).
Who is the client company
- This is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org